- DOB 19680710
- Silentrunner AG, Zürich
- 2011 Senior Partner at Sandfire AG
- 2010 Center for Security Studies at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- 2007-2009 CEO/Founder Gesellschaft für technische Sonderlösungen GTS
- 2003-2006 CEO/Founder Brightman Parsons GmbH, "a provider of lawful interception, direct analysis, and search and retrieval technology"
- former member of the special Air Mission Wing of the German Ministry of Defense and the Special Forces of the German Bundeswehr
- Advisory Board Member Research Institute for European and American Studies, Athens
- Board Member ASIS International
- Profile at http://www.internationalcybercenter.org/workshops/cs-ga-2011/fjuhl
- Profile at http://www.praeventionstag.de/nano.cms/experten/autor/1318
- Chance und Risiken eines europäischen Nachrichtendienstes (in German), Felix Juhl and Günter K. Weisse (Lucerne: contract work for Sandfire, 2011) http://silentrunner.ch/pdfs/sandfire_EUINT_Analysis.pdf
"He publishes regularly in his subjects and has published, under a pseudonym, books on efficiency and operations of intelligence services."
- Loge Badenia zum Fortschritt: Web Design by Silentrunner AG, http://www.loge-badenia.de/imprint.html