U Vodárny 3032/2a
61600 Brno, Czech Republic
tel: +420 733 532 890-1
Technical support: email@example.com
Registration number (ICO): 27680258
VAT number (DIC): CZ27680258
Bank coordinates: Fio banka, a.s. Brno, 2200098275/2010
(SWIFT: FIOZSKBAXXX, IBAN: SK9483300000002200098275)
Registered in the Business Register kept at the District Court in Brno, File C, Inset 51524.
Products / Services
- Speech Recognition
- Phonexia speech processing technologies are used by the Linguistic Data Consortium for linguistic research.
- Phonexia speech processing technologies are used by the Ministry of Defense of Czech republic.
Ministry of Defense
- Phonexia speech processing technologies are used by the Fonetic Solutions, S.L.
Fonetic Solutions, S.L.
- Phonexia speech processing technologies were licensed to MEDAV GmbH
- iNexia is our partner in the VoiceServices.cz project. The services brings computer telephony and speech data mining capabilities to all kind of customers from single users to large IT systems including HelpDesks and CRMs.
- OptimSys develops and markets software technologies and products for managing, processing and automation of voice communication. OptimSys is the specialist in CCXML/VoiceXML based solutions and speech processing technologies.
- Phonexia designed and is now maintaining high performance computing clusters for the Kaplan Department of Hydraulic machines, the Institute of Process and Environmental Engineering and the Department of Thermodynamics and Environmental Engeneering (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Czech republic).
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
- Phonexia's technology partner: INVEA-TECH develops and markets comprehensive network solutions for networks from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps. The core idea is to provide complete range of products and services for: network security, network monitoring, traffic analysis, and hardware acceleration.
- Phonexia's customers are mainly security/defense agencies and integrators from different European Countries. Among all, from Czech Republic, Germany, Russia and Spain.
Articles / Events / Situations
|01.06.2009||wikileaks.org||Speech intelligence for security and defense (Presentation)||PHONEXIA Speech Recognition|